This brand new event will focus on how you can protect your fortress with the ISA 62443 series of standards and related training courses. Cybersecurity is a hot topic as supply chain risk emerges as a top concern in the energy sector. A cyber breach at any level in a supply chain has the potential to take down the whole operation.
Regulators in the North Sea are asking contractors detailed questions about OT Cybersecurity, especially on operations classified as critical infrastructure. This increased scrutiny has resulted in more detailed contractual requirements. Insurance companies are also looking for specific details before writing a cybersecurity policy.
ISA has established a series of industrial cybersecurity standards that serve as your roadmap to improve security and protect your operations with strategies such as zero-trust architecture and OPC/protocols.
|Megan Samford, VP, Chief Product Security Officer – Energy Management, Schneider Electric||Cheri Caddy, Deputy Assistant National Cyber Director at ONCD/the White House|
Conference Program Highlights
Wednesday, 31 May
Keynote Presentation: International Cybersecurity, Megan SamfordSupply Chain Track
- What do we mean by Supply Chain?
- Understanding the Software Bill of Materials
- The Role of Culture in OT Cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity in Manufacturing
- EC Council takes on OT Cybersecurity
- Defining Threat Intelligence
- What does Cybersecurity Maturity Look Like?
- Beyond AI-Based Cybersecurity
- Solutions to High-Grade Threat Intelligence
- International Incidence Response
- Incident Command System for Industrial Control Systems (ICS4ICS)
Panel Discussion: Supply Chain Risk Management
Cyber Pavilion Tech Demo: Sponsored by Eaton
Thursday, 1 June
Keynote Presentation: International Cybersecurity, Cheri CaddySupply Chain Track
- A CISO Perspective on Managing OT Risk
- UK’s reorganization with the Department of Science, Innovation & Technology to focus on Industrial Cybersecurity
Audits According to NISR
- ISASecure Certification Program Overview
Cybersecurity in Renewables
- Growing and Evolving Threat Landscape
- Lessons Learned from OT Detection
- Assessing Cyber Risk in Critical Infrastructure in European Nuclear Industry
- What is the Future of Automation? (View Point I)
- What is the Future of Automation? (View Point II)
Panel Discussion: Understanding and Developing ISA/IEC 62443
Cyber Pavilion Tech Demo: Sponsored by Tenable
This Event is Presented By:
Who Should Attend
- Automation Engineers
- Process Control Engineers
- Security Engineers
- QA Engineers
- Plant Engineers
- Manufacturing Engineers
- ICS Cybersecurity Engineers
- Digital Transformation Managers
- Engineering Manager
- Security Operations Center (SOC) Managers
- Compliance and Risk Managers
- Chief Information Officers (CIOs)
- Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs)
Thank you to Our Sponsors
Multiple sponsorship and exhibit opportunities are available for each ISA conference. View our sponsorship prospectus for more details and contact one of our sales representatives to secure your sponsorship package today.
Get the Latest Updates
Bookmark this page and check back often for the latest updates on this event. Sign up to receive ISA events emails to get the latest news on all of our conferences and webinars.